Wednesday, May 20, 2009

WHAT?!!! Adam Lost?????


Perhaps I will post a longer entry on the great tragedy known as the American Idol season finale tomorrow when I’m further able to collect my thoughts(yes, some males do spend time analyzing A.I.)

But after eight seasons, I am done with the show. And I’d like to thank 100 million people worldwide for curing me from Idolitis.

Because if you all are stupid enough to pick Boring, Blasé and whiny voiced Kris Allen, over Adam Lambert, the most daring, talented, and flat-out-best singer in the history of Idol, then I don’t want to be there to experience the next ring of worldwide stupidity. I mean, seriously have you all been infected with swine flu? The person who I feel was better than Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, and Chris Daughtry rolled into one just got unseated by Kris Allen? What’s next, the Magic beating the Cavs tonite?

And yes I understand that 1. I’ve never brought myself to ever cast a vote, and 2. Adam is probably better off not being hamstrung by the Idol contract. But how is it worth watching what’s supposed to be a singing competition and constantly not seeing the best singer win?

American Idol has become the Harlem Globetrotters. And I stopped watching the Globetrotters a long time ago.

No comments: