Sunday, May 3, 2009

Heat-Hawks GM 7 4th Quarter Comments...

-Did Mike Woodson really say "defense is daggon good?" No wonder no one on the Hawks listens to him.

-Josh Smith one-hand throwdown on 1st play of quarter. Can't blame that on Beasley. He's on the pine. No chance the coaching staff trusts him in this spot.

-Just as I type that, time out. Insert Beasley. Gets faked out of his jockstrap on a Josh Smith backdoor cut, Smith dunks.

-Johnson 3 from the wing, 82-56. After Daequan Cook steps on the sideline making a cut. How does he make that mistake so many times?

-I don't think I've seen a team have a bigger imbalance of high IQ players(Wade, Haslem, Jones) and low IQ players(Beasley, Chalmers, Cook). And I know those guys are young and will improve, but IQ is something that you usually either have or don't have.

-My boy Evan Cohen has a great point on WQAM: Beasley shown smiling in the 4th quarter smiling is the equivalent of Josh Smith's between the legs dunk.

-And Udonis is about to get suspended for the 1st game of 09-10, getting called for a flagrant two for pulling down Pachulia(should have been a flagrant one). And then tosses his jersey in the stands. I hope that's not how his Heat career ends.

FINAL: Atlanta 91, Miami 78. It wasn't that close.

Back with my final season wrap-up later.

No comments: