Wednesday, May 20, 2009

George Brett Pissed Over More than Just Pine Tar

As you may have been able to tell, I've tried to tweak the format of this blog over the last couple of weeks. Less cynicism and more thoughtful sports issues. Less off-the-field comedic stories and videos, and more in-depth entries.

This is not to take a shot at the Deadspins and Sports By Brooks of the world. I love those blogs and read them daily. But they expound on the lighter side of sports much better than I do. So I'm reverting back to what I'm good at, and what provides more value.

That said, sometimes there are videos that need to be shared for the general public. And George Brett going postal on a reporter from the Kansas City NBC affiliate about manager Trey Hillman needs to be viewed.




Too bad Stacy London and Clinton Kelly weren't there to see those pants. Otherwise, they may have had a few choice words.

No comments: