Thursday, May 7, 2009

So Who's Left to Make the Hall of Fame?


That question will get debated ad naseum on the Mothership after the news that E-Bay Shopper of the Year Manny Ramirez got busted for PED's today. As far as I'm concerned, I could care less about roiders because if I were in there position, hell yeah I would do it. So it's not right for me to wag the finger at them. And in my Hall of Fame, everyone from Bonds to Clemens to A-Rod to Pete Rose to Shoeless Joe gets admission. But hey, I don't like sharing the soapbox with 300-pound uber-cynical know-it-all baseball writers.
So I guess this confirms that Ken Griffey Jr is the only "clean" slugger from the juicer era. Allegedly.
Last Random Thought of the Day: Who will be the first Red Sox fan that screams conspiracy? Cmon on now, Mr. Young/Naive/Stupid is about to make his return, so what better time for Manram to turn himself in and help seize the spotlight away from the Yankees.....cmon you can run with that Red Sox fan!

No comments: