Thursday, April 30, 2009

SI is the new ESPN.....

Well, first we learned that Jay Cutler, and not Tom Brady is the best quarterback in football. Then we learned that Dwyane Wade is the best player in basketball(well that one is true).


Now this bit of premature ejaculation from the folks at the Illustrated...


Don't get me wrong, I love Zack Greinke's story, I love Zack Greinke's fastball, and I love Zack Greinke's production in the Freakin Fantasy Baseball League. But unless Johan Santana has become a Kansas City royal and turned in 57 for 23, Zack Greinke ain't the best pitcher in baseball.
Come to think of it, maybe I should be careful what I ask for.....
NOTE: If you want some tangible statistical evidence, Greinke's best full season, was last year, where he managed a 13-10 and a 3.47 ERA with a 1.28 WHIP. Johan does that in his sleep.

No comments: